Tuesday 11 December 2012

The Big Moment!

First things first! How it happened!

2012 has been a crazy year for me and Mark (my fiance). We had a baby, bought a house and got engaged all in the space of 10 months. Its been a very interesting year and I couldn't be happier to end it knowing that I'm on the road to becoming Mrs Coleman.

On the 3rd of November we had organised to take our son Harry to see the fireworks in a display local to us. My family were coming along as well and despite the very cold temperatures and rain we went along. After going on some rides, Mark suggested we go for a walk. I didn't think anything of it and left Harry in his pram with my Dad.

I could sense some strange vibes from Mark and asked him what was wrong, and then out of the blue he pulled out a ring and proposed!! He said some lovely things about our little family and our futures and was very sweet and lovely!

After going back to my family and showing off my ring, we stood and watched the fireworks before heading home.

It was a special night that I will never forget!


2 comments:

  1. Aww bec, these posts are wonderful :) I'm so looking forward to reading this blog!!! Ones question.... How doni "follow"?!?! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I don't know! I tried following yours but I can't work out how to do that either. I'm still getting to grips with this website :/ Hmmm... x

      Delete