Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas!

A Tip For All Brides To Be - Don't start planning your wedding two weeks before Christmas!

Due to Christmas being literally just around the corner my wedding planning seems to have tailed off for a little while (and just as I was getting some momentum!) 

With a fresh year brings lots of planning to get excited about and lots of blogging to be done about it. I have already written a plan of all local (and not so local...) wedding fayres, and have roped Mark into going to them (I think he is only coming for the cake samples...) 

We also are speaking to the owner of our potential reception venue in January and I am planning on starting some sort of exercise class, just to tone me up a bit (groan) in time for what will hopefully be a late summer wedding!

I also am working on a secret little project, a tiny but important one, which I can hopefully share with you soon! Ohhhh the suspense!

Enjoy your Christmas!


1 comment: